په خوست کي یو ځل بیا امریکایانو ملکي وګړي شهیدان کړي، انځورونه ۲۰۱۱-۷-۱۴

نن ټکی اسیا: د خوست ولایت چارواکي وايي چي تیره شپه بهرنیو ځواکونو ددغه ولایت د مركز د متون په سيمه کې د ملکي کسانو پر کورونو برید وکړ، چي په ترڅ کې ۷ تنه ملکي کسان ووژل.

د یادو کسانو په جنازه کي زیات شمېر خوستوالو ګډون وکړ، او د مظاهرو په ترڅ کې د امریکایانو پر ضد شعارونه ورکړل.

د یادو مظاهرو او جنازو یو څو انځورونه لاندي مطالعه کولای شئ:

Afghan people protest against the killing of civilians who was allegedly killed in an overnight raid in Matoon village on the outskirts of  Khost, Afghanistan, Thursday July 14, 2011. A local government official in eastern Afghanistan says NATO troops killed seven civilians in an overnight raid. Khost provincial council member, Gul Mohammad Zazi, says international troops stormed into Matoon village on the outskirts of Khost city around midnight and fired into the windows of houses. He says the dead were not connected to the insurgency.

Afghan people protest as they carry the bodies of a civilian who was allegedly killed in an overnight raid in Matoon village on the outskirts of  Khost with religious cloth during his funeral in Matoon, Afghanistan, Thursday July 14, 2011. A local government official in eastern Afghanistan says NATO troops killed seven civilians in an overnight raid. Khost provincial council member, Gul Mohammad Zazi, says international troops stormed into Matoon village on the outskirts of Khost city around midnight and fired into the windows of houses. He says the dead were not connected to the insurgency.

Afghan men protest against the killing of six people who they claim were civilians, after an overnight military raid in Khost province July 14, 2011. The first half of this year was the deadliest six months for civilians in Afghanistan since the decade-old war began, the country's U.N. mission said on Thursday.

Afghan men carry the bodies of people who were killed in a night raid in Khost province on July 14, 2011. The number of civilians killed in the Afghan war in the first half of 2011 rose 15 percent, the United Nations said on July 14, putting the year on track to be the deadliest in a decade. The United Nations said the number of targeted killings of Afghan security and government personnel across the country continued to rise so far this year, with 190 killings compared to 181 in the same period in 2010.

Afghan men carry bodies of villagers who were killed overnight by a military raid, during a protest in eastern Khost province July 14, 2011. The first half of this year was the deadliest six months for civilians in Afghanistan since the decade-old war began, the country's U.N. mission said on Thursday.

Afghan people cover the body of a civilian who was allegedly killed in an overnight raid in Matoon village on the outskirts of  Khost with religious cloth during his funeral in Matoon, Afghanistan, Thursday July 14, 2011. A local government official in eastern Afghanistan says NATO troops killed seven civilians in an overnight raid. Khost provincial council member, Gul Mohammad Zazi, says international troops stormed into Matoon village on the outskirts of Khost city around midnight and fired into the windows of houses. He says the dead were not connected to the insurgency.

Afghan men stand over the bodies of two people killed in a night raid in Khost province on July 14, 2011. The number of civilians killed in the Afghan war in the first half of 2011 rose 15 percent, the United Nations said on July 14, putting the year on track to be the deadliest in a decade. The United Nations said the number of targeted killings of Afghan security and government personnel across the country continued to rise so far this year, with 190 killings compared to 181 in the same period in 2010.

Afghan children stand over the two bodies of people who were killed in a night raid in Khost province on July 14, 2011. The number of civilians killed in the Afghan war in the first half of 2011 rose 15 percent, the United Nations said on July 14, putting the year on track to be the deadliest in a decade. The United Nations said the number of targeted killings of Afghan security and government personnel across the country continued to rise so far this year, with 190 killings compared to 181 in the same period in 2010.

Afghan people stand near the bodies of  civilians who were allegedly killed in an overnight raid in Matoon village on the outskirts of Khost in Matoon, Afghanistan, Thursday July 14, 2011. A local government official in eastern Afghanistan says NATO troops killed seven civilians in an overnight raid. Khost provincial council member, Gul Mohammad Zazi, says international troops stormed into Matoon village on the outskirts of Khost city around midnight and fired into the windows of houses. He says the dead were not connected to the insurgency.



تبصره وکړه

ستاسو ایمیل ادرس به هیڅ کله نشر نه شي.